I'm super excited to be celebrating Gravity's second birthday today with the launch of v6.
What started as a side project two years ago has now become a full-time business, thanks to the amazing and supportive customers I have.
I released v1.0 two years ago today for $99 - a basic SaaS boilerplate built with pre-async/await node with jQuery and Handlebars on the front-end - eek!
The product has matured a lot and has now helped 268 customers in over 20 countries to kickstart their SaaS businesses.
Today, I'm proud to release v6.0 - packed with new features focused on helping you increase user engagement:
- Customisable user-onboarding flow
- Collect user feedback in-app and view feedback reports
- Create components right from the command line in seconds
- Multiple-file uploads via drag & drop interface
- New components (Toast notification, date picker, contact form + more)
As a special gift to new customers, you can get $100 off today to celebrate 😎
Thank you for your support 🙏🏻
The Secret Formula for Profitable SaaS Ideas
Struggle with product ideas? Download the secret formula for profitable SaaS ideas